[matilda] 6am etc etc late events etc etc

Helen and Nick slendermeans1 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Feb 23 09:29:36 GMT 2006

The decision to limit events was agreed at a meeting.
all at the meeting agreed with it and this was due to
the police and undercover cops being at the last three
events. i cannot understand why it is not in the
meeting notes. perhaps it was thought prudent not to
put it in.

regarding the event last weekend. the person liasing
with the organisers had told them several times that
their event was to finish at midnight. we even got an
email off them on the day before asking for an
extension to 2am from midnight which we only read the
day after the event. So if they were unsure what time
the event was to finsih why would they try to get an
extension from midnight to 2am?

Steve also talks about selfish motives and the need to
satisfy ones own desires. well as no party collective
has been formed and parties keep coming to the gig
collective we hold up a hearty two fingers and say
'your parties are shit and full of boring munters'
fuck off and do em in a squat cos we cant be arsed
with em you fucking addicts.

ta

Nick