[matilda] 6am etc etc late events etc etc

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Thu Feb 23 14:00:39 GMT 2006

atw at any cost to myself i will simply block this event.. not because i
do not like you not because i do not like the people asking for the
event.. becuse i simply refuse to see any positive in this event..

sit back relax a while..

a couple of years ago i might a young man at the age of 19.. he was 14
when when he come to free partys that i had helped organized he droped one
pill then an other.. when i talked to him at the age of 19 he was addicted
to smack.. we had a very long and for me a hard conversation..

he was open as to why he was on smack the one the two pills he was droping
had become 12 over a weekend.. he was looking for another high.. he was
offed smack..

at the age of 20 i was there when he placed into the ground watching his
mother in tears and the rest of his brothers sisters..

all right i did not deal or sell him the pills but i helped him by helping
put on a free party..

another time i watched a person become freaked was at a party you was at
and likewise i have been there when you have gone very much over the
edge..

i would legalese all drugs.. however to get from where we are now to there
is a massive education program and in the meantime it is a sad reality we
have to restrict others freedom and do not think for a moment i take
pleasure in making such a statement..

it is said because i have placed to meny people into the ground and at
least with some form of restriction and education we might stop others..
this is an harsh reality for some people who feel what they do has no
harm..

well it very much has an impact and we all have an equal resposabilty to
each other and it fine now to say your proposed event will be well manged
i know from past events at Matilda this will not happen..

the punk community get smashed agreed but there politics and social
responsabiliy means there events are well manged..

the rave community get smashed and it all about the self and this bares
truth following events of the past at Matilda and you have a hard time
changeing my mind and that of others..

the only compermise for me is to help you find another place for such
events ie a squat and let them happen there i will not stand down on this
if this dose happen at Matilda i will walk and ensure i get others to
follow.

Matilda is a social space for all not a FUCKING RAVE CLUB..

0742