[matilda] ON SILENT DAYS I CAN HERE THE HART BEAT OF HUMANITY:

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Fri Jan 20 11:31:02 GMT 2006

Yes i agree the ground rule on violence is crass, very crass: Regards
asking for a ban it was asked for with a very heavy heart and sadnass
despite all the bullying and harrasment i still like the person concerned
and would desire mediation than a ban:

However it has come to the stage where i feel a ban is the only move
forward and this very much goes aginst my grain i have not seeked a ban
for other incidents, i have spoken out against such an idea and feel
through mediation shit can be resolved:

This said the persistance of the person involved has led me to contradict
my politics and while i would be very sad for this to happen i can not see
any real move forward unless a ban is put in place and yes i'd be asking
for full time ban:

This asks the question how, as a community, have we got to this stage
where others will not come to Matilda and those who do feel under
continued harrasment with no real support from the wider community it
angers and saddens me that with our politics we end up, as we always end
up, in continued disagreement and it is for this reason alone i have asked
for the ban to see if we can restore some peace and if it proven i'm in
the wrong and aksed to leave i will do so but not with greate sadnass:

I feel Matilda can work if only people would see further than their own
fucking interest i know communitys are hard work been there with
urbanparanoia and we come out of it through love trust and mutural respect
it took time commitment from all and sadly this is very much lacking as
regards Matilda:

We can have all the work days we desire and get on then but unless this
goes further into respect, mutual aid, trust and commitment to each other
we can make this work:

Matilda is only a building what my aim is to build a wider community so
when in time we have to move on we can do so elsewhere and look back at
Matilda being the start of something instead and as so often been an end
then we have to restart all over again. go on, let's break our
self-imposed rules:

0742