[matilda] Written and not written ground rules

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Mon Jan 23 12:00:25 GMT 2006

Chris> I have been to events where there has been milk used for
Chris> tea (not in the kitchen of course) and this didn't seem to
Chris> cause a problem for anyone...

Chris> I think it's fair enough for the kitchen collective to say
Chris> that the kitchen is vegan only...

I don't see the point of it at all. So you pour your milk in the cafe
space instead of the kitchen. What does that acheive?

steve