[matilda] AGENDA ITEM FOR NEXT MEETING DO NOT IGNORE:

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Tue Jan 24 00:22:12 GMT 2006

"Liberty will not descend to a people, a people must raise themselves to
Liberty."

againe another meeting where the important issues are not tallked about
and raised though i asked for the subject via e mail of where i understand
you ask for items on the agenda to be raised it was not there then when i
made an effort to place this subject onto the agenda it was simply defared
to another meeting the above line i use for this e mail is from Emma
Goldman and one is sure she would be turning in grave where the above line
is wrriten if she was aware of how so anarchist libertarian persons was
acting:

Againe i ask for this to be placed onto the agenda HARRASMENT INTIMADATION
BULLYING one is a stubern old basterd and i simply will use my right to
block any proposed items until we as a community resolve this issue and
others raised from the 23rd dec to the present date:

0742