[matilda] M1 Exhibitions

julie w juliewhite75 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 9 10:38:26 BST 2006

Hi,
The Highways Agency are having thir Pulbic Information exhibitions starting
next week.(dates below)
We are planning a little bit of pixie-ing.
Our last meeting before this happens is this sunday, 7pm at the Rutland
Arms.
Please come if you want to be involved, or if you have more ideas (cos its
over several days and a few locations - everytime we do something different
we can do another press release)
If you are already doing something there, or want to go and just hand out
leaflets, talk to people, please let us know when you'll be there, so we can
try to co-ordinate things as best we can.
Also , if you know anyone in barnsley who might like to help,
let us know.
Cheers,  Julie xx
ps - some of the plans are a bit noisy... again let us know if thats going
to be a problem.

15-17 June Sheffield Don valley Stadium and Barnsley Library.

>16 June 9:00-10:00 Press at Sheffield
>16 June 10:00 - 20:00 Public
>17 June 10:00 - 17:00 Public
>22 - 24 June Cleckheaton St John the Evangalist Parish Church, Huddersfield
>Galpharm Stadium
>
>23 June 9:00 - 10:00 Press at Huddersfield
>23 June 10:00 - 20:00 Public
>24 June 10:00 - 17:00 Public
>30 June Jubilee Hall Community Centre Wakefield 10:00 - 20:00

Julie White
196 Hastilar Road South
Richmond
Sheffield
S13 8EG
Mobile: 07759 851073
Home: 0114 2648872

You can't build your way out of congestion
www.nowideningm1.org.uk