[matilda] {Spam?} Eviction and resistance in London - The Square

Chris chris at aktivix.org
Sun Jun 18 18:08:38 BST 2006

Hi

The London social centre, The Square is due to be evicted
on Friday June 23rd 2006 and they have organised a
festival of resistance:

  We have decided to resist the eviction of THE SQUARE
  scheduled for Friday June 23rd 2006. We are preparing a
  political statement and call for solidarity to the
  social centres around the UK, autonomous collectives and
  radicals to converge on the weekend of the
  23rd-24th-25th June in Russell Square. We plan a social
  resistance to any attempts to evict us composed of all
  the elements which constitute THE SQUARE - including
  students, teachers & migrants which have utilised and
  contributed to this radical public space.

  We plan to stay until we want to leave

  http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2006/06/342730.html

Chris

--
Aktivix -- Free Software for a Free World