[matilda] Keys?

Chris chris at aktivix.org
Tue Jun 27 17:05:24 BST 2006

Hi

Could whoever ended up with the keys last night drop them
off to Matilda ASAP -- the LTT is back but can't leave as
he doesn't have a key...

YF's legal agents turned up today, found they couldn't get
in and left.

All the cans and bottles from the animal rights protest a
couple of weeks back have now been recycled, there is
still a fair bit of rubbish behind the gate.

I guess we need to have a meeting at some point soon to
wrap things up -- like there are some debts outstanding
and some people are owed money and perhaps if there is
some cash left some of it could be used to help pay for
SIF for the Indymedia screenings?

Chris

--
Aktivix -- Free Software for a Free World