[matilda] matilda aka parabola brook?

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Tue Mar 7 17:20:56 GMT 2006

On that note,

Folk may also be interested to know that I've colonised an old WIKI I
set up that never got used, specifically for the purpose of starting a
community-led approach to the Porter Brook site.

http://www.openplanning.net/wiki

(Currently no-one else can create log-ins! The site ain't ready yet...
will get it so soon enuf...)

Dan