[matilda] PiP Parade Prompt - meeting this Thursday

Jason lejasonman at googlemail.com
Tue May 2 14:57:39 BST 2006

Hiya,

A reminder there is a meeting about the Peace in the Park Parade, this
Thursday at 7pm - Matilda.

Unless there is another suitable space we are going to have to use the
downstairs meeting space as well as the Arties cos we can't use
upstairs with the social going on...?? It's a big room so should be
doable I would've thought.

Solutions etc welcome - Jason 07956384142 - or to the list...

In case you missed the last post the idea is to have a parade going to
the Peace in the Park festival on Saturday 3rd June. The idea is to
have have a Parade of Peace and Understanding (or summat similar),
going from the centre and moving through Sheffield to the festival. We
thought the G8 march last year provided a really good atmosphere and
political focus for the festival. This year it would be good to have
stuff happening in town, turning into a fun and fluffy parade that
will both inform and invite.

Draft Agenda is at:
https://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/PipParade

Cheers,