[matilda] c'mon in no 111

JasonGmail lejasonman at googlemail.com
Mon May 22 21:47:55 BST 2006

Ello,

>>Mondays, fortnightly: 7:30pm: inter-collectives spokes meeting. next one:
May 22.

Didn't happen, no-one put their foot down and said it was happening
including meself so it just dispersed...

Sooo onto my agenda items...

PEACE IN THE PARK (PIP) AFTER PARTY: the pip people said if anyone was up
for doing an after party at matilda that would be fine but they weren't up
for doing it. I think that means it's not happening. There will be a party
in a field somewhere so I'm sure all are welcome to that and it'll be nicer
and less stress innit:)

WOODY GUTHRIE GIG: We made a profit of £350 which is lovely, thanks very
much to all concerned. If Christian/Gumby is reading this - are the CD decks
at your place? Ta.

BEER SALE: We were left with just over three crates of booze from Saturday
night, only £35 to the right collective. Includes two crates of luvly luvly
strongbow.

LOVE: To Andy (aka armchair) as his Dad died today, all the best man.

Cheers,

Jason