[Mediawiki] [AktiviX-request] Wiki for Infoseed

scott scott at aktivix.org
Sun May 7 17:55:55 BST 2006

hi,

Space Bunny wrote:
> I understand that a media wiki farm has been set up. Where multiple
> wikis under their own vhosts/ domains can be set up but have one backend
> engine install, making it more straight forward to maintain.

this is correct. it is now working, i believe :-)

> Could infoseed have a wiki on this set up.

no probs.

> Could it be set up to be served up as infoseed.aktivix.org or similar
> for now, and put wiki.infoseed.org as alias for now. I am not sure how
> long it will take to get dns for wiki.infoseed.org to point where it
> needs to as the person who controls to dns has been unreliable in
> responding to request so best to make sure it has another url. If
> infoseed.aktivix.org is a problem then I can provide another.

done. the url that is working currently is infoseed.wikifarm.aktivix.org
if you set up wiki.infoseed.org please CNAME it to orb.tachanka.org

also, please send me public ssh key if you require shell access to your site
(not sure if you will or not)

nb. alias also scripted in apache for infoseed.aktivix.org although i don't
think this dns has been set up.

have fun :-)

	--scott