[sheffield-hacklab] Hacklab 15-09-2005

Alan Dawson aland at burngreave.net
Sat Sep 17 18:59:16 BST 2005

Quoting R&A <robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk>:

> Hi Alan,
>
> do you mean, as i understand from your message, that a matilda user like
> myself can go upstairs and use one of the spares PC to help design the
> art collective space? that would be great, since i could practice from
> access.

.er yes...

I will be there at the space from 6ish on Thursdays, to do my own work there.
But I will happily support other people who wish to do things also as far as I
am able.

AED
--
"If you make decisions about software -- or anything -- based solely on
short-term cost and benefit, someone with a longer view can easily