[Ssf] Oh shit

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Thu Nov 4 13:52:23 GMT 2004

Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone.
Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone,
Silence the pianos and with muffled drum
Bring out the moron, let the mourners come.

Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead
Scribbling in the sky the message He's not Dead,
Put crêpe bows round the white necks of the peaceful doves,
Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves.

He is an Ape, an Arse in East and West,
A monkey boy in his Sunday Vest,
Our doom, our midnight, our future fight;
I feared that Bush would last forever, I was right.

The stars are not wanted now; put out every one,
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun.
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood;
For nothing now can ever come to any good.

--
07968 997861
0114 2412723

The true meaning of life is to plant trees,
under whose shade you do not expect to sit,
and which you do not expect to be scorched off
the face of the Earth by some bible-bashing
fuckwits who, rolly-eyed and quite mad,
are every day willing on the end of days,
finger on the button...