[Ssf] local SF seminar and workshop

dan at aktivix.org dan at aktivix.org
Thu Sep 23 18:47:51 BST 2004

Hia folks,

See forwarded e-mail below.

Local social forums networking across Europe - a seminar at the ESF.

Any takers?  Hmm, I think I'll have to pay to go after all...

I reckon this networking is really bloody important: these are the networks that
will continue to link groups after the ESF.  Webs of power, man...

One idea for networking would include having each person in a social forum be
'twinned' with another somewhere in Europe.

What we'd want is the best way to make sure connections were made, whilst
guaranteeing that no hierachical or 'bureaucratic' structures materialised over
time.

See ya in a wee while...

love

Dan