[ssf] the open evening 17th feb

dave thompson mpower0 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 1 18:30:40 GMT 2005

Hello,
I have spoken to a number of people about the meeting
on the 17th Feb (yes really) not yet involved, and it
looks very promising: they include welfare
campaigners, people working with old people, a
zine/cartoonist, an events promoters and others. We
have to get it right at this meeting, last year we had
40 plus at our first meetings. Lets have any
constructive arguments on direction, etc (there are
clearly some) before the event so we can in some way
present a united front.  Young folk particularly hate
divisions. Lets make it sociable with food and
possibly later some mellow music, Manu Chau but put
the emphasis on getting positive work done.

Items for agenda

Welfare issues:, inc invites to speak at various
meetings.(brief)

Website: updating, design, accessability

Pensions Strike (Brief)

Flyer/Democracy in SF