[ssf] the open evening 17th feb

@mparo robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Feb 2 18:02:50 GMT 2005

Hi, just to let all know that Leeds University Social Forum has turned
into a Social Forum and was launching tonight. Included in their agenda
was the defyG8-no2id issue...
So if nobody objects, I suggest that the defyG8-no2id issue is also
included in tomorrow's list of great proposals for action and publicity,
at least to be discussed. Let's be civilized!
Glad to help with fly-posting or better glue posting (which i wander if
ever done in Sheff at all...)

Love
Amparo