[ssf] Agenda

@mparo robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Feb 2 22:38:17 GMT 2005

    Dear Dan and all,

I have just added an item on tomorrow's agenda (since it was open)
          1.
                2. Speakers on various issues - brainstorm of who, and a
brainstorm on the 17th: Inviting no2id-Defyid representatives under
DefyG8-DEFYID umbrella:

The anti-ID card campaign was included in Leeds Social Forum's main
agenda for its launch; it has also spread like fire in Liverpool and
Manchester: we suggest that, following general guidelines of agreement,
a DefyG8-no2id campaign is included in fora's agendas. Support, help and
advice from both the DefyID and No2id teams is available to any local
social forum wishing to act.

(More on the DefyG8-no2id campaign under its subheading).

Amp