[ssf] Draft announcement for post-meeting

@mparo robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Feb 3 17:17:45 GMT 2005

I don't doubt you know better than me but
i would be unable to grasp so many points in any single mail subject.:
keep it succint,

Two lines is too long, imho,

something more snappy is needed
________

"Why don't you?":- become a Freedom&Peace champion? Join our causes...

(sounds rather vulgar to me but...:¬)

OR

"Why don't you?":- become a Freedom&Peace champion, defy G8 and the ID
card-state, Make Poverty History and save Burngreave with Peace in the
Park...