[ssf] democracey cafe.. (YOU CAN HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT)

zerosevenfour two zerosevenfourtwo at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Feb 4 11:53:01 GMT 2005

Allright i had a load to talk about the democracey cafe and likwise dan
might have: in the pub we talked and for now it is kinda of my baby: but
babys need love neture and a community: so in that respect this project
belongs to us ALL.

The next one is booked and andy has said he will lead it ( we are takeing
this in turns).

There is allways a lot to talk about howevr people have asked if we can talk
about id cards freedom of information and of course the prime news of the
moment:

Ill be doing a flyer next few days for the 17th and elsewhere:

With this in mind how do people whant the flyer to look what do you whant to
say on the flyer:

I was allso thinking of giveing the project it's own url and e list but that
and the content of the flyer are part of the democracey and over to all:

e mail me back at worldwarfreeatriseup.net mark the subject dc and it will
go into that folder:

mozaz