[ssf] Structure

@mparo robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Feb 16 13:46:24 GMT 2005

Facilitating: I leave this to you. Very necessary necessary for the anti
ID campaign.

Just one thing... perhaps 2 groups could mix into one i was thinking of
G8 and no2id,
If no2id representative manages to come, she will decide.
If not, perhaps we can mix into a single group.... I don't know, will
bring anyway props and any brochures i do have. Have signed up as defy
Id support individual in Sheffield.

Bye for now

PS:  Posts (as drafted) at the bulletin are their owners' own
contributions, including the bit about Antics. Nothing has been just
found and pasted up by these dirty hands.
Anyway a copyright or left notice could be added....