[Activistmediationlist] Please add to mailing list

Charletta Erb (new) cerb at lmpeacecenter.org
Thu Feb 15 15:41:48 GMT 2007

Please add me to your mailing list.

________________________________

Charletta Erb

LMPC Assistant Director

Lombard Mennonite Peace Center

101 West 22nd Street, Suite 206

Lombard, IL  60148

Phone: 630 627 0507

Fax: 630 627 0519

Web:  <http://www.lmpeacecenter.org/> www.LMPeaceCenter.org

________________________________

Change Email Address

The Lombard Mennonite Peace Center is changing our email addresses. Please
change my email address in your address book to
<mailto:cerb at LMPeaceCenter.org> cerb at LMPeaceCenter.org.

You can always email general inquiries to us through our website (
<http://www.lmpeacecenter.org/> www.LMPeaceCenter.org), which also lists our
schedule of events and has the current edition of our LMPC Newsletter.