[AktiviX] pine/imap

Asa Winstanley asa at youthwise.org
Wed Dec 10 15:47:44 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 09 December 2003 12:09 am, Josh Robinson wrote:
> how do i convince my university to make Mutt available for
> when we run ssh connexions to the server?

Good question! try talking to sys admins informally and scoping
them out, seeing what their political position on free software
is. They may very well understand the importance of it and just
have not got round to installing mutt. If they seem agnostic or
hostile towards free software ask them to install mutt because
it is just beter software than pine (which it is). Finally: are
you sure mutt is not allready installed?

$ whereis mutt

Asa
--
http://asa.custard.org