[AktiviX] Re: AktiviX Digest, Vol 4, Issue 7

Charlie Harvey charlie at peopleandplanet.org
Mon Dec 22 16:10:45 UTC 2003

Picture the scene, it's 12:00 on 9 Dec 2003, and aktivix-request at burngreave.ne says:

------SNIP----------------------
| But you may want to check out pclinuxos:
|
| http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=pclinuxos
|
| It is a mandrake based live clean booting one cdrom distro with a installer.
| It comes from someone who built great bleeding edge rpms for mdk: texstar
| the texstar urpmi source is no more as this is I guess where there
| efforts will go.
|
| I grabbed the iso but have yet to check it out as I have run out of
| blank cdrs
|
| Also I noticed BLAG now has it's own page on distrowatch:
|
| http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=blag

On the subject of OSes, this may be worth checking out:-

http://bsdeviant.unixpunx.org/

Unixpunx freeBSD based os. There should be more punk OSes ;-))

Happy solstice/hannukah/xmas/humbug folks

Ch at rl!3

--
Best Regards

Charlie Harvey,
IT Officer,
People & Planet
Email     : charlie at peopleandplanet.org
On-line   : peopleandplanet.org
Address   : 51 Union Street, Oxford OX4 1JP
Telephone : 01865 245678

Please make a donation to People & Planet. People & Planet
campaigns on the most urgent social and environmental
issues facing the world today. With your support student
campaigning can help to create a more just and sustainable
world for all. To support us financially, visit:
http://peopleandplanet.org/donate/