[AktiviX] Attack on indymedia USA computer vote fraud (fwd)

pault pault at burngreave.net
Mon Nov 3 11:44:50 UTC 2003

On behalf of mick <mailto:m.reinsborough at lancaster.ac.uk>.

pault [wearing list admin hat]

=============================
FYI , this is a digest (from another sysadmin list i'm on) discussing the
possible attack on websites hosting information about closed source software
voter fraud during USA elections.  indymedia San francisco and whispered media
who showed us the video beginning night of Aktivix gathering are involved but I
believe it is now bigger than that- posted up on slashdot etc

just to let you know activist websites are being threatened

----- Forwarded message from sysadmin-request at haywood.iww.org -----

Today's Topics:

   1. Indirect Threat to IWW.ORG (Steve Ongerth)
   2. Re: Indirect Threat to IWW.ORG (Ken Nowack)
   3. Re: Indirect Threat to IWW.ORG (taylor)
   4. Re: Indirect Threat to IWW.ORG (mark burdett)
   5. Re: Indirect Threat to IWW.ORG (mark burdett)

Message: 1