[AktiviX] BLAG - Blag Linux and GNU distro

Charlie Harvey charlie at peopleandplanet.org
Fri Nov 21 13:28:33 UTC 2003

Hey max,

Came accross the BLAG distro a coupla weeks ago (maybe from this list?), but I
haven't had a play yet...

I normally give ppl morphix || knoppix - they're great coz ppl can arse about
with *nix without getting rid of their beloved outleak/orifice, which makes
them more likely to try it. I think that's a great way of handling the FUD that
goes on about getting rid of win.

I reckon it'd be awesome to make a 1 cd mdk distro that'd boot off cd as well
as installing normally, but like you I haven't got much time to put into
building distros - AFAIK its quite a huge task :-(

BTW around 60% of pcs shipped in Thailand have linux desktops
http://www.linuxinsider.com/perl/story/32110.html . I may have to consider
moving to a less mainstream OS ( http://bbspot.com/news/2000/12/smart.html ) ;-

l8rz

Ch at rL!3

Picture the scene, it's 12:00 on 21 Nov 2003, and aktivix-request at burngreave.ne
says:

-------------SNIP--------------------
-------------SNIP--------------------

-------------SNIP--------------------

--
Best Regards

Charlie Harvey,
IT Officer,
People & Planet
Email     : charlie at peopleandplanet.org
On-line   : peopleandplanet.org
Address   : 51 Union Street, Oxford OX4 1JP
Telephone : 01865 245678

Please make a donation to People & Planet. People & Planet
campaigns on the most urgent social and environmental
issues facing the world today. With your support student
campaigning can help to create a more just and sustainable
world for all. To support us financially, visit:
http://peopleandplanet.org/donate/