[AktiviX] Linux ad

Robin Green greenrd at greenrd.org
Sun Nov 30 00:36:21 UTC 2003

On Sat, Nov 29, 2003 at 07:24:01PM -0500, Pi wrote:

No, it's not a pigment of your imagination, it's an IBM ad.
It was shown at Activix in fact. I remember, 'cos I thought,
"wow, that's inspiring".
--
Robin

"it's FREE and we get the ability to modify the source code ourselves,
something that is extremely dangerous to do, was discredited decades ago..."
 - Howard Strauss writing in Syllabus magazine
  http://www.syllabus.com/article.asp?id=8460