[AktiviX] RMS quote?

Asa Winstanley asa at youthwise.org
Tue Oct 28 18:06:13 UTC 2003

Hi,

My name's Asa, I was the one who started that threat on
enrager.net about free software and anarchism that sparked off
some disscussion here a few weeks ago. I'm now writing a
substantial article about the subject. I seem to remember seeing
Stallman say this or somthing like it once:

"I am a strange combination of an anarchist and a liberal. I like
it when people work together voluntarily, but if they can't I
think governments should encourage them to do so"

I've done a Google search on "stallman anarhcist liberal" but
have turned up nothing of use. Can any of you remember seeing
this anywhere?

Any help would be great. Cheers.

Asa
--