[AktiviX] Call for list admins

mr69 at haywood.iww.org mr69 at haywood.iww.org
Thu Sep 25 22:12:53 UTC 2003

I can't specificly remember which person u were rESIST but i know you were
at the gathering so as long as the administrators have an idea of who each
other are that's a good thing.  if we open up the list to other people
then we don't need to have administrators who weren't at the gathering and
we haven't met face to face but even then once we get to know people and
if we wanted to be training more people it would probably be OK.
mailman's a really easy system to use.  potentially quite good for any
type of grassroots organizing efforts.

now that i've met people in person i'm trying to figure out who's which
email addresses :)

-Michael with red hair