[AktiviX-discuss] call for list admins

r7 r7 at aktivix.org
Tue Aug 17 14:22:58 UTC 2004

hi y'all

back from three weeks in catalunya... :-)

during my time away our other list admin's email account was closed and it would
seem that rESIST is no longer with us.

i am therefore in the unenviable position of being sole admin for both
[AktiviX-discuss] and [AktiviX-contact]. the pressure of such responsibility
has brought me near to nervous breakdown ;-)

i have already asked some people informally, but believe that for obvious
reasons that this should be on the [AktiviX-discuss] list so folks can express
an opinion.

note that being an admin means that you are automatically subscribed to
[list-admins] on burngreave.net [which is low-volume announce only].

r7
--
r7 [at] aktivix [dot] org