[AktiviX-discuss] Re: AktiviX II - Another System is Possible!

Chris chris at aktivix.org
Tue Aug 17 23:24:47 UTC 2004

Hi

On Wed 18-Aug-2004 at 12:01:43AM +0100, AnarchoBabe wrote:
> What workshops are there going to be?
> Has anybody yet made a start on collecting offers and ideas about it?

Yes the ideas are here:

  http://wiki.aktivix.org/AktiviX:AktiviX_II#Sessions

> Any about radio/audio and or video and about streaming?

It doesn't really seem so yet but that would be
interesting, I'd also be interested in video editing...

As things are sorted they can be added to the timetable:

  http://wiki.aktivix.org/AktiviX:AktiviX_II#Timetable

But I expect that the timetable will be changing eveno on
the days themselves ;-)

Chris