[AktiviX] laptop with no hard-disc and remote access

max max at tofubandits.org.uk
Wed Feb 11 12:54:49 UTC 2004

Hi Josh,

knoppix (run-off-a-cd-distro) lets you run a terminal server - the main
question would be saving what you're writing - where would you save it to if
you didn't have a hard drive?

you could have a look at http://seedsforchange.org.uk/res/term.html - this
tells you how to do a terminal server / client set up that should work in the
situation you outline...

max