[AktiviX] aktivix-lists list for applications for lists?

cc at riseup.net cc at riseup.net
Thu Jul 1 16:19:27 UTC 2004

Hi

Alan and I migrated some lists onto lists.aktivix.org
yesterday and these seem to be more-or-less working :-)

What do we want to set up for list application and list
admin stuff?

I was thinking that we could do it Indymedia style:

- lists-aktivix lists for list admins and listworkers, to
  do the kind of stuff that the imc listwork does:

    http://lists.indymedia.org/listwork

- A new list application form that sends an email to
  lists-aktivix, like:

    http://newlist.indymedia.org/

  This could be done on a AktiviX:List_request wiki
  page.

If the lists-aktivix list has open archives then it's easy
for peole to check on the progress of their list
application.

What do ya all think?

Chris