[AktiviX] Colo server for AktiviX?

cc at riseup.net cc at riseup.net
Fri Jul 9 10:02:12 UTC 2004

Hi

I think that having a dedicated AktiviX server on a decent
connection would be a very good thing (the existing
hosting arangements are long terms ones) -- the following
is a great offer, shall we take it up? Does anyone have
any dosh to put towards getting a 1U box?

Chris

----- End forwarded message -----