[AktiviX] Colo server for AktiviX?

max max at tofubandits.org.uk
Mon Jul 12 10:53:03 UTC 2004

Hi there,

Just a thought:

is aktivix.org is to offer mailing lists and mailboxes from the riseup centre?
if so then we need to think about what happens if riseup get shut down (for
whatever reason). So many activists rely on riseup for their email and
listserving that if riseup fell then that could cause big problems. If
aktivix mail services are somewhere completely different then we have a
measure of redundancy for activists' mail needs... (this is the main reason
why i think it's good to have aktivix.org offering mail services)

max