[AktiviX] Re: AktiviX Digest, Vol 11, Issue 8

Charlie Harvey charlie at peopleandplanet.org
Mon Jul 12 11:35:34 UTC 2004

Another (cheaper) option to try would be bytemark, which gives you root
on a box (debian, gentoo, slackware) for £15 a month using usermode
linux (which is extremely cool - if anyone is interested in checking it
out - http://user-mode-linux.sourceforge.net/).

We use them for webhosting, and have found them shit hot.

Charlie