[AktiviX] Acceptable use policy for lists

max max at tofubandits.org.uk
Mon Jul 12 14:57:36 UTC 2004

hi there,

r7 and i were chatting about acceptable use policy for mail lists that are to
be hosted on aktivix.org. it's been mentioned before that we can use
riseup.net's as a starting point, so i just dumped them in on
https://wiki.aktivix.org/AktiviX:AUP

since there's already a request for a mailing list it would be nice if there
could be some sort of agreement on the AUP - even if it is only that we are
happy to use riseup's as a starting point...

so, have a look at https://wiki.aktivix.org/AktiviX:AUP

cheers

max