[AktiviX] Acceptable use policy for lists

mp mp at fsc.cc
Mon Jul 12 16:38:30 UTC 2004

hi all,

-i agree to using the AUP from riseup.net as is for now and then suggest
that we create a list of such basic matters that we can quickly,
formally agree to at AktiviX II meeting.

-also support the server project, and think that there are several ways
forward, as suggested. Another item for agenda at meeting? If that is
the case we would need to agree on a list of server options to discuss
at AktiviX, I would suggest, to keep discussion + decisions thorugh
consensus possible without too much draining forth and back between
infinite varieties.

-also the concept of the organisation of whichever server we might
decide to get is something to think about: the server project could for
instance be a co-operative project with other groups. I have discussed
something similar with www.shiftingground.org about 6-12 months ago.
They might even have a few hundred squid to throw in. We could "sell
shares" in the project to social centre type groups/collectives and
radical think tanks or journals, like Anarchist Studies, which have long
needed a web presence, such as a Wiki. With a spread of the money needed
through cooperation, but technical control within AktiviX's annual
gathering we might be able to build a flexible, but strong
network.....??...

-are seedsforchange.org.uk interested maybe?

/mp