[AktiviX-discuss] Re: GPL for the AktiviX wiki?

ana ana at aktivix.org
Tue Jul 27 23:48:07 UTC 2004

hi

explanation i gave in another list with no objection:

you have copy right. all rights reserved. the author keeps all his
rights selfishly and does not want to share.

you have copy left. no righgs reserved. gpl is a kind of copy left. all
rights 'reversed'. the author is not selfish, shares teh work with every
one and wants every one who works with her work to share her work too.

then you have creative commons. in the middle, but flexible enough to be
more or less nearer to copy right or left. some rights reserved.

another criteria: gpl is good for software.

cc, creative commons, is good for art, like music or written word.

--
http://aktivix.org