[AktiviX] how to get started?

max max at tofubandits.org.uk
Wed Jun 30 11:34:10 UTC 2004

In the interests of kicking of a discussion on how to do aktivix, i've put
this on https://wiki.aktivix.org/AktiviX:AktiviX_II

so please go there and have a quick suggestion/rant...

a thought: we need to get started on this. Last time advertising started in
April. This time there are (hopefully) a lot more ppl that can help out with
sorting stuff out, but i reckon we still need to work out the basics - will
it be like last time, ie for everyone, geeks welcome, but aimed mainly at
introducing linux and free software to activsists.

once we have the basic idea agreed upon, we can start making advertising
material and blurb...

so: do you want it to stay as an intro weekend for activists, or something
more/less/different? answers below!