[AktiviX] UK autistici.org? was: Re: [Imc-uk-process] .indymedia.org.uk emails

cc cc at riseup.net
Wed Mar 17 15:06:35 UTC 2004

Hi

On Wed 17-Mar-2004 at 06:33:35AM -0800, Dave wrote:

> Has anybody thought about emulating the Italians and
> setting up a sort of http://britistici.org a la
> http://autistici.org ?  It seems to me like that would
> have a lot of the benefits and not too many of the
> disadvantages, and could allow more flexibility in terms
> of how things get done.

Sounds like a good idea... I wonder if this is something
that a group such as AktiviX might be interested in taking
on... I have copied this there...

> ps I think that having emails for collectives is great
> as long as nobody can send from them.

Well anyone can send email as anyone else -- this is the
nature of email, the only thing that can be done to
authenticate senders is GPG signing of messages...