[AktiviX] id cards conference

Max Gastone banangling at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 12:11:15 UTC 2004

Hi all
I'll be attending the meeting on ID cards on 19th May in London
- see
http://www.privacyinternational.org/conference/missingid/

It doesn't seem to have anything about the use of ID cards to oppress
activists - who are already being labeled as 'terrorists' to justify
more draconian action against them.

I hope to put questions on this front, so if people have particular
issues, etc which they would like to me to put feel free to email me,
and I'll try and build a consensus on this.

Or if you know of other grassroot activists going, it would be good
to meet up and discuss stuff before hand, so pass my email along or
something.

Cheers
Max / Lancaster (the other one)