[AktiviX] Fwd: [list-admins] service outage

r7 r7 at riseup.net
Wed May 19 12:30:59 UTC 2004

hi all

for your information.

r7

----- Forwarded message from admins [at] burngreave [dot] net -----
    Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 13:24:13 +0100
    From: admins [at] burngreave [dot] net
 Subject: [list-admins] service outage

hi all

this email is to give you a little warning on an upcoming service outage
for
burngreave.net. this will start:

   1800 wednesday 19 may 2004 [today]

the reason for this outage is that the box hosting burngreave.net is being
relocated to our friends at the community media association [1]. so when
service comes back on line we will have access to much more bandwidth and
therefore your service should improve.

the physical relocation will be completed this evening, but one of the by
products of moving the box, is that it takes a while for the news of the
move
to make its way around the internet [this process can take up to 48 hours].

please rest assured that any emails sent to you or your list will not be
lost
[though you may well get a flurry when things come back online].

AED & pt [burngreave.net admins]

[1] http://www.commedia.org.uk/
--
AED & pt