[AktiviX-discuss] [Fwd: Re:] motivations of developers] (OOo)

ana ana at aktivix.org
Tue Nov 9 09:21:15 UTC 2004

Hi,

I got this email in one of the Open Office email lists and i wanted to
ask you what you think.. i have edited it so that it is not so long. My
first impression, and knowing that OpenOffice is fast becoming 'THE'
office suite of FreeSoftware, i.e. huge project, and that many people
are starting to make money distributing, teaching it... what do you think?

the discussion, on the list, began with some concerns that so many
people are making money, except the developers, and there are not enough
developers given the size of the whole project.