[AktiviX-discuss] delurk and identify

Amias Channer aktivix at amias.org.uk
Tue Nov 16 13:02:28 UTC 2004

Hello Aktivix peeps ,

I've been lurking on this list for a while and thought it was about time
i introduce my self. i joined at around the time of the last conference
with a view to going but life had other plans ...

I live in the south west of england and am very interested in helping
whatever comes after capitalism and war mongering evolve.

To that end i would like to offer my skills as a perl / linux /
networking / hardware hacker and general techie to your merry band ,
with a view to helping build / maintain you community CMS.

I would also be interested in building a special linux distro for activists ,
some sort of morphix variant with easy to use strong encryption support
and freenet .

Toodle-pip
Amias