[AktiviX-discuss] email lists...?

ana ana at aktivix.org
Wed Nov 24 16:17:41 UTC 2004

has this been taken on? if not, i would suggest that some one else helps
you with the set up of an email list; tell them that it is 'operated'
with mailman; it is not difficult to administer but it helps if you have
some conficence. Also, it is always a good idea to have more than one admin

ana

Anti G8 wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Ive allready emailed another address but am not quite clear on which
> one is the right one, so please bear with me!!
>
> I need to set up an email list for a new anti-G8 group which will
> operate as part of the Dissent! network. I asked on the Dissent! list
> and some people directed me here. Is this right? Am I mailing the
> right people? If so, how do I go about setting up the list?
>
> My computer knowledge is terrible so any help is very much appreciated!!!
>
> Cheers folks!

key: llave:
http://wiki.aktivix.org/index.php?title=User:Anita%21&oldid=383
http://aktivix.org