[AktiviX-discuss] email with wrong details

Anarcho Babe anarchobabe at fempages.org
Tue Nov 30 11:33:36 UTC 2004

Hia,
 dear listadmins,
I have been incredibly stupid and send an email to
g8arrestsupport at lists.aktivix.org <g8arrestsupport at lists.aktivix.org> ,
today,  Tue, 30 Nov 2004 11:06:56 -0000, with the wrong telephone number
for the Autonomous Centre.
 It is titled: [G8arrestsupport] Re: [Imc-g8-2005] IndyMedia Coverage @ G8
 I would be incredibly happy if you could delete the message off the
archive and I will send it again with the correct details.
Thanks very much and sorry for making you extra work out of me rushing off
the email and not properly checking everything.
 Thanks very much and I would be incredibly gratefull if you could help me
getting rid of my mistake.
chao Ulla

http://www.fempages.org