[AktiviX-discuss] leaving yahoo groups behind

NorthLondon John northlondonjohn at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 1 15:03:10 UTC 2004

Hi,

I'm looking for something a bit more than mailman - something with an
area for larger documents to be uploaded, something accessible on the
web to all the members, and with an easy interface (ie usable by the
non-geek).

I'm happy to use mailman - but what could I use in conjunction with it
to give all the extra bits (nb - doesn't have to be hosted on the
Aktivix server)

Ta

John