[AktiviX-discuss] Aktivix list admin question

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Wed Oct 6 07:37:48 UTC 2004

Allo,

Dan here - one admin for the sheffield social forum list.

Quick question: the admin interface has changed from being one list to
being viewable alphabetically, one letter at a time.

I rather liked being able to see all the members!  Is this something
that happens automatically when list members hits 30?  I've had a look
through the options, and can't find a way of turning it off...

Don't spend any time on this, but if anyone happens to know the answer
off the cuff, that'd be smashing!

love

DAN