[AktiviX-discuss] Aktivix list admin question

Charlie Harvey charlie at peopleandplanet.org
Wed Oct 6 16:33:44 UTC 2004

| > I rather liked being able to see all the members!  Is this something
| > that happens automatically when list members hits 30?  I've had a look
| > through the options, and can't find a way of turning it off...
|
| you've hit the nail on the head squarely. afaik there is no way in mailman to
| change this behaviour.

try :

python -i /path/to/mailman/bin/withlist -l name_of_mailing_list

>>> m.admin_member_chunksize = 100
>>> m.Save()
>>> <ctrl-d>

That'll do it. Obviously 100 could be any int.

I don't think there's anything in the admin interface to let
you do it from your browser yet, maybe a job for someone who
knows python...

Seeya

Charlie